martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome to my Level five Blog




Hi world... Here, you can read about my life and work in my level five EFL class. I will post my homework and exercises. Also, I will post photos and videos of my adventures in level 5. So, let´s start with a little bit about me...

My name’s Adriana Romero but you can call me Adrii. I’m from Cabimas, originally. I live in Maracaibo. I’m 20 years old and I study Relaciones Industriales  at URBE .

I LOVE read, eat, listen  music, dancing, sleep,talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate,  love  my family , my friends and my dog (my baby).  I love listen music in english, italian and spanish ,my favorites singers and groups  are : Chayanne, Luis Fonsi, Muse, Camila, Rihanna, linkin Park, la quinta estacion and Eros Ramazzotti. also, i like tv show´s such as :
Two and the half men, Grey´s anatomy, La Ley y el Orden (u.v.e),Friends,E! News.

I HATE LIES, injustice, hypocrisy and false people.

MY DREAMS is to travel around the world, visit The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Relaciones Industriales . I also want to learn to speak French, Italian and get a better english  . I’d love to work in an important company, get married and start a family.

About English, I love to learn new languages.. I use social networks like facebook(Adriana Romero) and twitter(AdriiR_14) to connect to people around the world and make friends to learn and better English
I hope i can speak and write better and make good friends


Well I hope you like my blog and please, leave a comment.

Hugs and Kisses!
Adrii


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario